Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hunter's Baby Blessing

Sure it was a couple weeks ago.......... but here a few pictures. It was a really warm day; we tried to send the kids outside, but they came in with red faces 15 minutes later and signs of heat exhaustion. So our little house held lots of our loved ones, we had people all over the place:) It was great - I love having people over.

Here he is resting up for the big day, in comfort!

Aaron's parents with us and the kids.

Aaron's sister's; Kathy and Leah

Aaron's sister Brycie and her husband Blake.

My brother Mike, wife Mindie and Maddie (1 of 5)

My brother Lin, wife Kristin, Connor and Kelsie (2 of 4)

Us and the folks.

I love this picture! I took it just as he was filling his diaper. He has some force behind those poops and Mom was just sure the Pampers couldn't hold it all in!
Lucky for her they did - Hunter looks pretty comfy!

0 comments: