So Lexi and Wyatt have the classic sibling "love/hate" relationship. They like to play, but it can get mean in a flash, then someone is crying. They can't help but want to be with each other, but many times can't agree on the same thing to do - it's like a bad magnetic attraction - repel, repel!
Anyway, last Wednesday while they were "playing," Alexis drug Wyatt into a table by his shirt and gave him an ugly mark and a black eye. I heard him hit, and it was hard! I called downstairs to see what happened while Wyatt was whaling, then I saw it - ouch. The pictures just don't do it justice. It breaks my heart, Alexis too. She felt really bad about it.
Anyway, last Wednesday while they were "playing," Alexis drug Wyatt into a table by his shirt and gave him an ugly mark and a black eye. I heard him hit, and it was hard! I called downstairs to see what happened while Wyatt was whaling, then I saw it - ouch. The pictures just don't do it justice. It breaks my heart, Alexis too. She felt really bad about it.
Now it's changing colors daily, this was day 5.



2 comments:
Oh Bless Him that a good shiner! I bet Alexis felt so sorry, Bless her too.
Thank-you for posting the pictures. My youngest son was hit in the eye with a lacrosse ball 2 days ago and I didn't know what to expect, so I was hoping someone had posted pictures to give some kind of a reference to the parents that have not experienced this before. He is 13 yrs old (he has brothers 14,14 and 15 yrs old) and he attends a very small Catholic school, so he is so nervous about returning to looking "different". I can now show him that it does fade and how your son shows that, atleast by day 5, he should be up and running again! Thank-you again for the posting. Tanya
Post a Comment