Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hubby Tag

Now you're it! Thanks Brycie and Rachel.

What is his name? Aaron Russell Pettley

How long have you been together? Married Dec. 18, 1999.

How long did you date? Started dating Nov. 1997, on the DL - it was very secret due to a Fraternity thing, I guess dating three of them in a row isn't so good.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? That's a tough call. Sweets; me. Seafood buffet; Aaron.

Who said "I love you" first? I bet I did.

Who's taller? Aaron

Who can sing better? Aaron

Who is smarter? Let's say that's a tie.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side? I do; closer to the kids, further from the window. (except when I was pregnant).

Who mows the lawn? Aaron, though he tries to get me too for a "break" and "exercise".

Who cooks dinner? Me, but Aaron used to a lot and still does once and a while.

Who drives? Aaron.

Who is more stubborn? Aaron, I'm too passive.

Who kissed who first? Aaron - this deserves a story. I was visiting him and his two roomies and we started watching a movie. The other two disappeared and left Aaron and I talking for hours. He walked me to my car and asked if he could kiss me - very romantic. Yet we didn't date for another 6 months.

Who asked who out first? Did we even date in college? We were too poor.

Who proposed? Aaron - next to Huntington river.

Who has more friends? We both have our fair share, but keeping in contact well cuts the list a bit.

Who is more sensitive? Me.

Who has more siblings? Aaron

Who wears the pants? Let's say Aaron - the kids call him the boss, I'm second in charge.

1 comments:

k8 said...

i refuse to believe that aaron is 33. OR that it's been like 11 years since you two met. I REMEMBER IT DENISE-that makes me feel so old.