Tonight Hunter had his first full out, giant laugh. All I can say is, it brought joy to my heart. I was tucking Alexis in for bed while holding Hunter, and she was arranging her pillows. When all of a sudden he just let out this rip roaring laugh - it was awesome! It has to be one of the funnest and sweetest sounds I have ever heard. We kept it up long enough for Daddy and Wyatt to hear - a fun family moment.
It is nice to have a reminder that these wonderful children bestowed to us can bring such happiness, and not just continuous work.
Find joy in the journey!
We love our Hunter, he has always been a smiler, now I can look forward to more of that fun laughter to fill our house.
Alexis said, "it made my heart smile!"
Who knew pillows could be so funny.

It is nice to have a reminder that these wonderful children bestowed to us can bring such happiness, and not just continuous work.
Find joy in the journey!
We love our Hunter, he has always been a smiler, now I can look forward to more of that fun laughter to fill our house.
Alexis said, "it made my heart smile!"
Who knew pillows could be so funny.



2 comments:
What a great memory!
Ok Denise, I am officially caught up on you and your family. You have such beautiful kids! I'm not suprised, I knew they would be cute. But wow, they are darling!! It was fun to see what you are up to -little mother of three. I would love to see you and your parents. I will be in Utah in July-we'll have to get together. Just like old times!
Post a Comment