Tuesday, September 30, 2008

House Tag - show your house "as is" right now.

OK... Kristi and Laurel - I will take the challenge!

The sink: I love shiny faucets!

The fridge:

Inside the fridge:
pretty average:)

The bathroom: this is the kids bathroom

My closet: this is my side, Aaron's is behind the door (this is for good reason:)

Favorite Room: family room. It may not be the prettiest, but it is just cozy - with the comfy couches, fireplace and lots of family pictures.

The family: Yes, Hunter is napping in his bassinet and he barely fits. He sleeps in his crib at night.

Wyatt watching TV; stayed home from pre-school today with a cold.

Self Portrait


I tag whoever wants to play!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Woo hoo! I love the yellow bathroom- it's so happy! I also like all your pics in the family room. I can't believe I've never been in your house(and vice-versa). Come over any time!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Nice house. I wish my sink were always that clean. Love it. You look good. Love ya!!!

Em&Em said...

Wow! Are you sure you didn't just clean your house?:)LOL. It looks very clean. You have a cute house.

Kathy said...

ok, your house is too clean. And guess what? I have that exact same shower curtain in my kids bathroom. Great minds think alike!! Love the self portrait! Miss you.

Kristi said...

Yipee thanks for doing the challenge! Love your haircut BTW.