Hunter had his six month appointment this week. Now he weighs 19 lb. 3 oz - 75%, and he is 28" long - 90%. So even though he has bigger thighs than Aaron, he is slimming down and getting tall.
I can hardly believe my baby boy is 6 months old! He is so much fun, he is definitely everyone's favorite person in the house. The kids have to see him first thing in the morning for hugs and kisses, the same at bedtime; and well... all day long. He has a contagious smile and delightful laugh. He wants whatever we are eating and lunges for it if were holding him. He isn't rolling over yet - but I am in no hurry:)
The other night Aaron was watching the kids and he caught this video of Hunter. Hence, Wyatt's clothes strung on the couch that Hunter's laying on. But, really... Aaron does a great job of watching the kids if I am away, he usually does the dishes:)



5 comments:
I love Hunter's laugh!!! That is a cute video.
So cute I love when they laugh like that I cant believe how big he is!!
What is Aaron saying? It's funny how they laugh at the weirdest things, what a Sweet Manny.
Denise, your blog is so cute! I love all of your pictures. I can't believe that Hunter is 6 months old already. Abby still talks about marrying Wyatt!
Ahhahahahaha That is so cute! Me and Breckin and Addison just watched it, and Addison was laughing at Hunter Laughing, hahaha! Tooo cute he has a great laugh! Such a sweet man!
Post a Comment