1. What is something mom always says to you?
Alexis: I love you
Wyatt: Don't be mean
2. What makes mom happy?
A: Being nice
W: Be nice
3. What makes mom sad?
A: Not being nice
W: Being mean
4. How does mom make you laugh?
A: By tickling me, funny faces too.
W: Being tickled
5. What was mom like as a child?
A: Like me
W: Cleaned up
6. How old is your mom?
A: 31
W: 15 pounds
7. How tall is your mom?
A: 30 inches
W: 1
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
A: Playing with us
W: Play with the kids
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
A: Go shopping or stay home with Hunter and Wyatt.
W: Be alone
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Being rich, getting fans wanting to sign their paper.
W: I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Taking care of baby Hunter
W: playing games
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: soccer
W: not very good at shoot
13. What does your mom do for her job?
A: Let's people get new houses, always cleans the house
W: Clean, do computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Salad or brownies
W: Buck meat
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Getting a good work done
W: Be nice
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Belle
W: Batgirl
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: Talk a lot and love each other
W: Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: Same color of hair, both like yellow and pink
W: Be safe
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: Eyes, she has earrings and I don't
W: I'm a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: By kissing and hugging me and whispering "I love you, Alexis"
W: she makes my bed
I tag whoever wants to play.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Kid Tag...
Posted by Denise at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love it! I'm going to have to see if my girls will do it for me! Super cute answers!
That was cool! I especially love Wyatts answer for number 12 & 19! hahah thats awesome!
Your kids answers are so cute! I like Wyatts answer 15 pounds for how old you are.:)
Post a Comment