Thursday, October 2, 2008

House Tag - oops, forgot!

I thought it was really funny that so many of you thought my house was so clean. Have I fooled you! You have forgotten I have 3 kids:) Let me tell you two things - 1) I hate dishes in the sink, so if the kitchen is dirty that is the first thing that gets taken care of, 2) I really do like shiny faucets, so I get them to sparkle!

Also - I did forget to post the messiest room in the house. That one is easy - it is actually a tie. You can decide between Alexis and Wyatt's room for your self.

I've asked the kids to make their bed in the morning, and they are pretty good about it. Sometimes they take care of their room too. Usually it is cleaned up before they go to bed. But lately that has not been the case. It is fun to see how Alexis makes her bed every day - she always arranges her many pillows differently. Today she just went for a big pile.

So now you can all see that I am just as human as you are ;)

0 comments: