Sooo CUTE!!! I am so happy for you all, and I love the name!! Take care and I would love to come see him when you are feeling up to visitors!! Love you all.
congrats on the cute baby boy! He is adorable. I got to see your parents at my dad's retirement party, I don't think that I have seen them in years! Hope all is well and you are getting adjusted to 3 kiddlings!
I'm your everyday Mom; three darling kids and a handsome husband. Working as an assistant in Real Estate. I like reading, going to movies, fly-fishing, running and baking. I love life and spending time with those I love!
2 comments:
Sooo CUTE!!! I am so happy for you all, and I love the name!! Take care and I would love to come see him when you are feeling up to visitors!! Love you all.
congrats on the cute baby boy! He is adorable. I got to see your parents at my dad's retirement party, I don't think that I have seen them in years! Hope all is well and you are getting adjusted to 3 kiddlings!
Post a Comment