Happy Birthday to my cute husband! I love you Aaron! Here are some fun pictures from his youth!
The first is Aaron and his cousin Chad - on Halloween I think - or maybe he always wore his hair in such a stylin skater doo.
This was his first deer when
he was 14. Pretty good for your
first hunt!
This is the buck he shot with
his bow right before we were
married - my mighty hunter!
And at last - the man I know and love for his best quality; a wonderful dad and husband. We love you Aaron! You are a blessing in our lives and we are
VERY thankful for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Aaron! March 29
Posted by Denise at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How Cute! That first pic of him and Chad is awesome, Oh man, it looks just like my MOM, hahahaha! Thats too cute! What a cute post Denise! My big Brother, oh how I love him so! :)
Happy Birthday!!! By the way I dont think that was halloween!! Great post hope you are all doing great!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Post a Comment