You look beautiful Denise!! Congratulations. He is really really cute. He looks healthy!! Family of 5!!!! WOW! Good job! I hope you have a good recovery and I hope you liked your dr. :) Talk to you soon!!
I'm your everyday Mom; three darling kids and a handsome husband. Working as an assistant in Real Estate. I like reading, going to movies, fly-fishing, running and baking. I love life and spending time with those I love!
3 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he is soooooo cute! He looks alot like AARON! Now we need to see a picture with his HAIR!
Congratulations! Absolutely adorable. I'm glad you're both doing well. We'll have to get our babies together-they're only days apart.
You look beautiful Denise!! Congratulations. He is really really cute. He looks healthy!! Family of 5!!!! WOW! Good job! I hope you have a good recovery and I hope you liked your dr. :)
Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment