You know how we are all told that newborn babies can't smile? And if they do, than "it must be gas!" Well, I don't believe that! Hunter started smiling for us when he was a week old, big happy smiles. I caught one when I took a picture of him and Alexis. What do you think - gas??
Monday, March 31, 2008
Smiling Already!
Posted by Denise at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
No Not gas. I have babies who have smiled early too and I remember my mother in law reassuring me that it was just gas. I don't think so!!!! We mothers know!!!! He's a cutie. I hope you are feeling well.
Oh for CUTE!
And if it is because of gas he is smiling because well, he's probably like his DAD, and that "GAS" is about to make Alexis eyes start watering and she'll want to start CRYING! Denise you know what I'm talkin about YIKES, haha.
I would love to take some pics of him as a gift if you want me too. let me know sooo cute
Post a Comment