So I had another Dr.s appointment today - and there is still not much happening! I am only 1 1/2 cm. I was a bit disappointed, because I am starting to get really achy. I would like to think I am just a bit closer to meeting the little guy giving me heartburn and rolling around on my bladder. BUT... all in good time. He will come when he is supposed to!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Still not much happening...
Posted by Denise at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Beautiful Denise. You look beautiful. Pregnant bellies are beautiful!!!
I wish you the best these next couple weeks. I sure have enjoyed keeping in touch recently. Let's keep it that way!!!!!
Love ya!
Denise!!
I was so excited to read your comments on my blog. Congrats on baby #3.
You look so cute! Do you know what you are going to name this baby boy? I am so excited for you!
All My Love!
I know EXACTLY how you feel! The time has come when pregnancy is not fun for me at all either...heartburn, back pain, just to name a couple. Good luck and I'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment