So a crazy thing happened! The day before my (very last) Dr.s Appointment, I got a call from my Dr.s office. They told me my Dr. had resigned. Resigned??? NOW? Needless to say, I was shocked, it seemed most of the office was too. I was now going to see another Dr. in the practice. Luckily, he seems to know what he is doing. I met with him today and have gotten a shining review about him from a good friend. So we are set to be induced on the 19th. Unless something happens sooner - which Aaron is just sure won't:) Either way - we are less than a week away. We still cannot decide on a name, we have to meet him first.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What that is crazy, at least you feel good about the Dr. Let us know what happens I would love to come and see him. I heard a really cute name Courtland just thought I would throw it our there.
Post a Comment