Wow, I really didn't blog all summer! So sorry to friends and family. Now that school is back in and I have structure again, this will be much easier and you WILL be hearing from me.
My plan:
To post most of what we did this summer. Yes, it may take some time, but I plan to do the abridged version. I don't want to bombard or bore you all!
First Comment:
What the Heck Dave!!
He canceled his show last year - for good reason. The funeral for his saxophone player was that day. It was painful, but Amber and I got through it. So he postponed it this year! His Dr said he couldn't sing due to "strained vocal chords". WHAT EVER!!
Do you hate Utah? Are we not worthy??
I am very sad and a little mad, I hope he re-schedules!!
He canceled his show last year - for good reason. The funeral for his saxophone player was that day. It was painful, but Amber and I got through it. So he postponed it this year! His Dr said he couldn't sing due to "strained vocal chords". WHAT EVER!!
Do you hate Utah? Are we not worthy??
I am very sad and a little mad, I hope he re-schedules!!



3 comments:
what in the world? that stinks. how did you find out?
I am so glad you are back. I had hoped you had not given up.
And I just remembered, I owe you dinero.
Love ya. Glad you are back.
Oh man I saw that one the news lastnight and was like OHHHHH Denise is going to be soooooooo MAD!
Denise!! Glad you are back. Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to all summer. The whole Dave thing.....once you can get over, but twice in a row? That hurts. Hopefully he'll man-up and reschedule soon. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment