So I got an interesting call from my cousin Christine that lives in Southern Utah near Cedar City (who I don't get to see near enough and loved visiting growing up).
"Denise, have you ever taken a ceramics class"
"Well, yes, I did in college."
"I think I found a mug you made!"
"What? How?"
So she was browsing the pottery section at her local DI to do some decorating for her home. A cute little mug caught her eye and she picked it up. Then, she discovered my NAME on the bottom! Crazy, huh?
"Denise, have you ever taken a ceramics class"
"Well, yes, I did in college."
"I think I found a mug you made!"
"What? How?"
So she was browsing the pottery section at her local DI to do some decorating for her home. A cute little mug caught her eye and she picked it up. Then, she discovered my NAME on the bottom! Crazy, huh?
(she sent some pics with her phone)


It's hard to make out - but that definitely says Denise Dalley on the bottom!
I am sure I left it back at the sorority house and it made it's way to the DI many years later. I remember making this in 1997!
So my cute cousin said she is very proud to own a piece of my art.
One of very few!
I am sure I left it back at the sorority house and it made it's way to the DI many years later. I remember making this in 1997!
So my cute cousin said she is very proud to own a piece of my art.
One of very few!



0 comments:
Post a Comment