Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Baseball Man!

Some of my fondest memories growing up are of spending endless hours at many different parks in Davis County, while my brothers played baseball. My sister and I wouldn't watch much ball but loved the playgrounds. As I grew I got more into the game. So I was very excited for my little guy to play T-ball.

I have to say, it was one of the funniest sites I have ever seen. When the ball hit the ground, all the kids dog piled on it. At first the kids ran to the pitchers mound instead of first base. Now after several games, the kids are catching on. I am proud of Wyatt, he can hit pretty well, and even caught a ground ball. He can throw the ball to first too. It helps that he is with a bunch of buddies, he has fun, and that is what matters.


Wyatt's coach is fun and great with the kids. He teaches while they have fun. Each game he has a focus, like "this time lets not all fall to the ground on top of the ball when it comes to us!" or "lets focus on throwing the ball to first"
My Dad has informed me that we have many years of this ahead of us. Wyatt is taking to the sport, so I look forward to spending time at the ballpark.

2 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

How cute it that?! I remember when I played T-ball. Katelyn starts soccer in the Fall, it will be fun to watch. I'm glad to see you have a lot of sports games ahead you. It will be a fun summer.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy (literally). I am just starting to get a taste of things I have to look forward to with my little boy. I can't wait. Wyatt is such a cutie. By the way, that picture of Alexis of couple of posts down is gorgeous. Her eyes just stare into you. She is a beautiful girl.