Aaron has a garden and he takes great care of it. He remembers his grandparent's wonderful garden and all the canning his Grandma would do. She has since decided it is just too much for her, so she passed the canning supplies on to us. He also planted some fruit trees in our yard a few years ago - this year we got a bunch of peaches, off a little tree! Here are a couple pictures of Aaron and the kids making grape juice from a vine Aaron planted. Behind them is a bowl of peaces; peeled and ready to be canned. (can't see it though:) We had the kitchen full of grapes, tomatoes and peaches!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
For Fun1 The kids look like they are having a grea time helping! Once I get a REAL RESIDENCE I plan on doing all that kind of stuff too, since I'll hopefully be having a garden of my own, we can be canning queens! Yeah!
Post a Comment