Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hunter's Six Month Pics

So we got Hunter's pictures taken last week. He is such a happy little guy, he smiles all the time! Wouldn't you know, he just stared at the photographer like she was crazy while shooting the photos. We managed to get a few smiles out of him. I think they are great anyway.





I love his little teeth in this one:)

5 comments:

White Family said...

Look at the little guy. What a cutiepie. They grow so fast. I like the picture with his eyebrows up. Like, "you want me to do what in this picture"

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Oh for cute! I like the one with the blanket on his head! His little teeth are so cute! What a sweet man!

Kathy said...

Very cute pictures!!! I still can't figure out who he looks like.

Em&Em said...

Those are the cutest pictures!

Shauna said...

How adorable! What a Q-T! Thanks for sharing :)