Friday, October 24, 2008

My cute boys...

Hunter is getting so big! I need to document it.
7 months - holy cow!

Wyatt went "deer hunting" with Daddy. He really just rode around on the 4-wheeler. He had a great time, Aaron shot this with his phone.


3 comments:

April said...

Hey Denise! We have never met, but I USED to be married to Aaron's cousin John. I googled myself today and came across your blog (my last name is still pettley) so I thought I would say hi! John told me that his side of the family were popping out kids all at once, I guess he was right!! (John's sister had a baby on MY baby's due date-I ended up being 5 days over-due)

Anyway, thought I would say HI!

Kathy said...

Don't you love having boys!!! I can't believe how big Hunter is. Each time you put pictures of him he looks another year older. Connor also went hunting with Tony and had a great time.

Em&Em said...

Wyatt already following in his foot steps of his dad with hunting. Awesome!!!