Our cute Wyatt hasn't taken regular naps for over six months, many times I wish he still did. Every once and a while he'll fall asleep in the car and stay asleep when transfered into bed. On rare occasions he will get so tired he just goes out while watching T.V or a movie. This was one of those moments:
I wish I could have seen how he got in this position.....
I wish I could have seen how he got in this position.....
Wyatt also has the habit of sneaking into our bed early in the morning. I usually don't hear him or can hardly tell he is there. Either because I am way too tired and can only respond to sounds from a 2 month old, or because he has to be right next to his Dad.



3 comments:
oh how cute he is sleeping by the princess chair! isn't it funny when they fall asleep in strange places! and he looks so cute cuddled up with Aaron!
So super cute!!
so sweet. I love when my kids get in bed with me. I have to beg my 8 and 10 year old and rarely will they come. It's so fun to cuddle with the kids!! Or wake up to the surprise of an extra body in the bed!
Post a Comment