So some of you may have seen Hunter recently, and if not - he is getting HUGE! No, really. I took Hunter to his 2 month check-up at the Dr today, while the nurse measured him, she said, "wow, he is gigantic." When the Dr came in, she said "I want to see this baby they say is so big" she agreed with wide eyes when she saw him. So just how big? Well he weighs a whoppin' 14 lb 13 oz, and is 24" long. This means he is in the 95th percentile for his weight and the 90th for his height. We have the ever growing Hulk on our hands:)
I must ad some extra special cream to his milk shakes, or so everyone tells me. I love my tubby boy, he is happy and healthy and sooo much fun!!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Alexis!! And the picture of the 4 babies reminds me of little John when he was a baby. We have a picture of him with the two girl cousins born within a month of each other. I love it!!!! he is adorable.
He's so cute! I didn't get to see him much on Sunday, but he IS getting so big. Chubby babies are cute, but looks like I'm the only one who doesn't have one, haha!
Oh he is so sweet! He is starting to look ALOT like Wyatt now, for cute! Such a sweet little chubby man!
Oh my, he is one cute hulk baby! I sure wish you could fatten up my little guy. He is in the 5th percentile! Maybe you can bottle some of your milk for me. :)
Post a Comment