Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fun


Fall at our house has been pretty crazy.  With the season change comes A LOT of hunting for Aaron.  He loves it and has had a great year.  He didn't get an Elk (and yes we eat it, I actually like it:) but he did get a big deer (don't like deer meat so much), and he had to work hard for it.

Aaron is way up a mountain, and he had to quarter it to bring it down the steep hills.  It took 2 days to pack out.  Worth it?  

Wyatt's pre-school made a trip to the pumpkin patch, here he is with his buds. 


Aaron's Mom makes pumpkins for the kids, usually decorated like their costumes.  They are darling!

Alexis is going to be a witch, Wyatt is Wolverine and Hunter is going to be Elvis, but he loves puppies.  SO FUN!

3 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

Yeah! The Elvis costume is coming back out. I love that one! I tried to put the kitty costume on Lauren, she is much too big for it. She gets to wear what was supposed to be next years costume.

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Ahh the pumpkins look great! Don't you just love how Ma does that every year! I know I do! And Aarons deer is SWEET! And he looks like Mat in that picture, at first I thought it WAS Mat, hahaha.

Kathy said...

Awesome deer Aaron! (from Tony)