It is strange that a year has gone by since my brother Lin died. This week has been hard, knowing that the day was coming up. He passed away on Halloween, so that day will always be difficult. The holiday will never be the same. Hopefully it will ease with time. I am glad the year of "first's" is over. I wanted to post the wonderful pictures Suzie Anderson took. She is the wife of one of Lin's fireman and good friends.
I had a hard time getting the pictures in the right order, me and "blogger" weren't getting a long. But, they are below
.
.
Lin was a wonderful Man. He adored his family. He loved his kids and would do anything for them. He had a great sense of humor, and a thoughtful, kind heart. He served others.
He has been dearly missed by many.
HE MADE A DIFFERENCE.



2 comments:
What a tender post Denise. I can't believe it has been 1 year. I know Lin made a difference in the lives of many people. The pictures you posted are priceless. Hang in there. Thinking of you :)
Denise, what beautiful pictures. It looks like it was an amazing service. Thinking of you and your family. Love ya
Post a Comment