Sunday, August 24, 2008

SCATTERGORIES

I've been tagged!!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Denise
4 LETTER WORD: Dusk
VEHICLE: Durango
CITY: Detroit
BOY Name: Delmer
GIRL NAME: Daphne
OCCUPATION: Designer
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Dockers
FOOD: Ding Dongs
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Deodorant
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Disastrous Date or Dilly Dalling
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Don't!

I tag whoever wants to play!

1 comments:

Tandy said...

Hi Denise! I need your e-mail if you're willing. Not sure if you heard or not, but Cecilee Goddard, in our pledge class, died on Friday. There might be more info to come, but she is survived by her 2 yr. old daughter. Sad news, sorry!
Let me know at tliebhardt@yahoo.com
aoe