Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our last week of summer...

We crammed in as much fun as we could the week before school started. Here are a few pictures. Our neighbor had this awesome blow up water slide. The kids loved it!

It's a good thing Wyatt held his nose, it could get deep there at the bottom (not:)

Alexis and the cute girlies from the neighborhood

The kids have been begging to do a lemonade stand, so I finally gave in. They did a great job and made more money than I did selling painted rocks at their age.

Hunter oversaw the proceedings...

Alexis has been saving to buy an iPod Shuffle - she is almost there thanks to her hard work.
We finished up the week with a swimming birthday party, it was a great way to wrap up summer!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I forgot to come by your lemonade stand! Sorry. It was so good of you to have your camera that day; you're so on the ball.

The Lindsay's said...

You got to do the lemonade stand too huh? You are a good mom to put them under a tent. And do I see cookies in that photo? Way to go!

Kathy said...

Aren't the lazy days of summer the best! I would so have come to your lemonade stand!! Looks like you're livin' it up before school starts.

Alicia said...

So cute love the lemonade stands!! Great job for Alexis to earn a ipod!! Hope you guys are doing great, i heard you have new neighbors!!