I have seen this on a few of my friends blogs, please do it too... and I would love to do the same for you!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember....
2. Next repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory I'll hope you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you.
Thanks for playing, can't wait to see what you write!
P.S. For those of you who never leave a comment, this is your chance!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Memories...
Posted by Denise at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I remember rooming across the hall from you in the Alpha Phi house. You have always been so sweet. We also went skiing a couple times together at Brian Head. Fun times!
How could I share just one memory?? Pretty much all my memories from Junior High and High School involve you in some way or another. The sleepovers, all the girl's camps together (like the year we were stake leaders and put graffitti all over the entrance to the bathroom :)), the double dates, working at Gary's, spring break in St.George living out of Lezlie's van (can't believe our parents let us do that), pep club, crazy stomps, I could go on and on. I love you tons and am so glad that you and I share so many memories together. :)))
The funny thing that stick in my head is when we had your surprise "baby shower" when you were pregnant with Wyatt and Alexis wanted us to all sing Happy Birthday to your belly. Haha, so cute!
Denise...I remeber the first time we meet you, it was at Shayna's wedding. Very sweet and shy! All I could think was how did Aaron ever find her! So lucky he is, you are very good for Aaron and a awsume mom also. So glad to have you as a sister-in-law! Love Ya
Oh man, the first time Aaron brought you home, CLASSIC! You were so nerveous, it was awesome. I was like HOW DID AARON FIND SUCH A NICE GIRL? Haha. But I am SO glad he did, you guys are perfect for eachother, and I am so happy you are a part of our family! It wouldn't be the same without you Denise!
I remember just loving to have you around. You were like a little sister, but not annoying because you weren't my little sister, you were my best friends little sister. I felt like a part of your family and you were always so nice to me when I was hangin with the Dalleys!
The parade was pretty fun too!
Hey stranger! I saw you on Jen's blog and had to jump in and say hi! I remember the first time I met you in Cedar and how excited I was to meet Amber's sister. Everyone here is right...you were always very sweet and nice. Sounds like you still are! Gorgeous family btw! :)
Post a Comment