So Hunter had his 4 month appointment. He moved down from the 95% to 90% in weight and height. He is now 17 lb 9 oz and 26 1/2 in long. Still a Hulk. And sooo much fun!
At 4 months Wyatt was 16 lb 12 oz and the same length. We thought Wyatt was big, Hunter has him beat so far.
I'm your everyday Mom; three darling kids and a handsome husband. Working as an assistant in Real Estate. I like reading, going to movies, fly-fishing, running and baking. I love life and spending time with those I love!
3 comments:
woooo he's a big one! but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Wow! You know how to grow 'em. Landry went in for her 1 year check yesterday and was 18lb. 6oz.
Very cute Hulk!
What a cutie!! As a boy you'd rather them be bigger than smaller. I bet your biceps look great Denise!!
Miss you!
Post a Comment