We LOVE to go camping, thank goodness for Trailers! We went up Huntington Canyon a couple weeks ago, it is a special place for our family. Before Aaron and I were married both our families camped and fished there. Aaron and I even got engaged while fly-fishing on Huntington River.
We camped with my brothers and sister and their families, we had a lot of fun. The kids went fishing and caught a few fish. Aaron took the kids to a secret spot where his Grandpa would take him, and they both caught fish out of the river:)
Here is everyone:
We camped with my brothers and sister and their families, we had a lot of fun. The kids went fishing and caught a few fish. Aaron took the kids to a secret spot where his Grandpa would take him, and they both caught fish out of the river:)
Here is everyone:
We visited a dinosaur quarry, it was pretty cool. Alexis loves this stuff! Here are the kids getting some info..



4 comments:
How fun! I didn't see Hunter in the group shot. Was he taking the picture? :)
Oh for FUN! I can't wait to get up to Huntington, weeehooo. Mr.Geology, haha. Blakes the same way. Don't you just love it when they are like "well that rock over ther has alot of *blah blah Blah* and a little bit of *Blah Blah Blah* mixed in it." Hahaa. I just kind look at Blake and say, thank you honey, even though I have NO IDEA what you are talking about, haha. That is good that Hunter was a good boy. Ya'll look like you had SO MUCH FUN!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Isn't camping with family the best!!
Looks like a great trip! Glad to hear DM is still your boyfriend after all these years! So, have I told you that Nick is a fly fishing freak? He is out catching salmon as we speak (salmon season opened yesterday, so he'll go every possible morning he can for the next 2 months...yesterday he brought home a 25 lbr!). He even takes a "Mancation" to Alaska almost every year...hope the family is good and tell Aaron hello!
Post a Comment