Saturday, April 25, 2009

KaNgaROo ZoO

So we had spring break the week before Easter. With the kids home all week I was a little worried what I was going to do with them - in order to make sure Alexis and Wyatt didn't inflict major bodily harm to each other. I talked this over with one of my friends as we were trying to make plans to keep them busy and happy - it is their vacation after all. We wanted to be a "good mom" and do some fun stuff. So we took our broods to the Kangaroo Zoo one day. They had a great time, I forgot my camera, so forgive the poor quality photo's taken with my phone.

Here is one side of the place - it is filled with tons of blow-up bounce and slide playgrounds. It was crazy, I am glad we went early!

This occupied a lot of time... the BIG SLIDE!

And this is how Hunter spent most of it... until he screamed at me long enough and I let him out, I was worried he would get trampled in some places...
Then he was finally set free!

The EUPHORIA!!



Wyatt and his cute friend Katilin

The kids had a great time, and I won Mom brownie points. They have asked to go back, I'm not too anxious:)

2 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

At least you have a camera on your phone. Now we can prove we are good moms sometimes right? I love that picture of Katelyn and Wyatt! Wouldn't it be fun to have in a wedding video someday? =)

Kami said...

We went there once, and the kids LOVED it!