Today was my Brother Lin's Birthday. He passed away on Halloween and I have to admit I have not been looking forward to this day - I knew it would be a tough one for our family. His brothers at the Fire Station knew this as well and put together a BBQ. It was great! Lin was a big BBQ guy, often grilling great food at the station for his crew. They did a wonderful job, lots of people showed up, many Fireman and their families, it was a nice to way to spend the evening and remember Lin in a happy setting. As usual the Dalley men did the cooking - with my Dad and brother Mike at the grill. We wrote messages to Lin, tied them to balloons and sent them the soaring high into the clouds.
Thanks Provo Fire Department - for loving Lin as much as we do!
Thanks Provo Fire Department - for loving Lin as much as we do!



4 comments:
What a nice way to remember him. I hope you are all doing ok. I think about you often!
What a special way to celebrate your brother. I'm glad you got to spend time together to remember him.
So glad you could celebrate him and his life that day. You look beautiful. Love you so much!!
What a neat way to celebrate Lin's birthday. Hope you and your family are well. I think of you always!!
Post a Comment