Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boy's Pictures

We took Wyatt and Hunter for their Birthday Pictures last week. Wyatt was 4 last month and Hunter had fun with a cupcake for his 1st. I never know what I am going to get when I take the kids for pictures - usually it's torture, this time it turned out pretty fun. Probably because my Mom came to help.





Now look at these lashes... girls are going to be jealous!
Hunter had fun with the cupcake - I got some funny looks carrying my half naked baby to the bathroom in Target covered in frosting - even better ones while I bathed him in the sink:)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Denise you should of called me I am having a 1st Birthday Bash giveaway for 1st birthday kids!! I hope Hunter had a great bday

Kami said...

What cute pics! Great idea

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Your kids are adorable!