So Wyatt's 4th Birthday was on February 15, my handsome little man is getting big way to fast! So I totally forgot too post anything; wishing him a happy Birthday with some cute pictures, or any pictures from his party and so on. So does this make me just a slacking blogger or a bad Mom??
I better make up for it!
I better make up for it!
Happy (late) Birthday Wyatt!
You are so much fun, and a great boy, we love you!
Wyatt is such a loving boy, he gives great hugs and wants attention from everyone. He loves camping and hunting (well, anything his Dad does) and has a creative imagination. He loves little babies and playing with his "buddies"







2 comments:
It just makes you a typical, busy mom!
Oh what a cute boy other Wyatt is!!! I am glad he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment