Hunter had his nine month check-up at the end of December. He has officially gotten out of the "just big" category and moved into the "tall and thinning out" category. He weighed 19 lb 14 oz, and was 31.5 inches long. So he has moved to the 40% in weight and 95% for height. He's getting tall!
Hunter is so much fun. He was such a calm baby - I say was, because he now has quite a feisty attitude. He screams for stuff, grabs, scratches and is pretty demanding. He has figured out how to crawl too, I didn't work too hard on that one, I like leaving pictures out and not blocking the stairs. Now he pulls himself up, and gets anything he can reach. He is still my cuddle buddy and adores his Mom. Time to secure the premises, Hunter's off!
Hunter is so much fun. He was such a calm baby - I say was, because he now has quite a feisty attitude. He screams for stuff, grabs, scratches and is pretty demanding. He has figured out how to crawl too, I didn't work too hard on that one, I like leaving pictures out and not blocking the stairs. Now he pulls himself up, and gets anything he can reach. He is still my cuddle buddy and adores his Mom. Time to secure the premises, Hunter's off!



5 comments:
It's amazing to see the change from baby to toddler. Lauren was exactly the same way! She is her own person and she will try and get what she wants with whatever it takes! Good luck! I am appreciating the sweet little kisses she has learned how to give though.
I love the new Christmas pictures! Very cute.
Oh My! He's gonna be tall. Saebryn is 20 Lbs and only 28 inches. He looks so cute in the basket.
Aghhh he is so tall. Addison is such a midget! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!
Dang Denise, you've got some cute kids there!
Post a Comment