Each year in November, I get the kids pictures in some cute matching Christmas outfits. This is the first time I attempted getting pictures of all three of them. What a circus!! The individual ones went well, but the group shots; nearly impossible. Alexis was trying to model, Wyatt was always leaning some weird direction, and Hunter wouldn't smile or look at the camera. I am surprised we got any, but a few turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So glad to see that you are back!!! I was getting worried about you. The pictures of your family and kids are adorable. Looking forward to you catching us all up on everything. Take care.. Love you!
They are absolutely darling!! I'm glad to see you blogging again. I'm glad Craig could get you up and running again.
So cute! Welcome back
What cute kids!! I love how Alexis is trying to pose in the pictures-Whitney went through that.
Post a Comment