Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Stuff

We have had a fun and busy July so far.  The kids have been in swimming lessons the last couple weeks.  Alexis and Wyatt both passed:)  Hunter just hung out with Mom. Alexis had to swim the length of the pool and she did it!  I love that she is doing so well.



We had a great 4th of July weekend; fireworks and relaxing.  We got a swing set and the kids have loved it!



Silly Kids!  And yes, we had the matching shirts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you!! so glad to see an update. let's have lunch. with the kids. we can do it at my house! and play and visit. fun summer!!

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

FOR FUN! I bet they just love that swing set! You guys are so cute!
Miss you guys, we need to get together and do soemthing fun, like Mini Golf at BOONDOCKS!

Michelle said...

I love matching 4th of July shirts!!! That is awesome your kids did so well in swimming! I signed up for session 5- my kids are dying to go!