Friday, November 14, 2008

Holy costumes Batman!!

For Halloween the kids went batty! Many of you know Wyatt is obsessed with the Caped Crusader (we have rented every video Blockbuster owns - 3 times)! So this year Alexis joined in the fun and went as Batgirl.

The costume comes with a mask, but after wearing it for months... it was just too much for the picture.


Daddy was a good sport and dressed up too. It was a rough day for Mommy. The kids were good sports.

Alexis is pulling some sort of pose...
The spooky pumpkins...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron is hillarious. They all look cute.

Kathy said...

Cute costumes!! I love the duo: batman and batgirl. I am seriously scared of what Aaron is holding. It looks like a needle? Maybe a syringe? Just not quite sure. It's just big and scary. Kudos to you for pulling it off for the kids despite your bad day. What a good mom you are :). Love you.

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

They were so cute! We had so much fun Trick or Treating! And look at Dr.Pettley! Thats one nice shot he's got there! hahaha

Karolee said...

Okay, I just found your blog! I love it and your kids are adorable! I'll be back to check in sometime for sure! Have a great Christmas and give your sis a big hug from me! :)