A couple weeks ago, Aaron's cousin Alicia came over to take some pictures of Hunter. She has recently become a photographer, and she is really good. Here are a few - they look great!
Here is a link to Alicia's web site, she does a wonderful job! http://www.aliciakinnephotography.com/
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute. She does beautiful work. I got your card in the mail. I love it!!!!
I'm your everyday Mom; three darling kids and a handsome husband. Working as an assistant in Real Estate. I like reading, going to movies, fly-fishing, running and baking. I love life and spending time with those I love!
3 comments:
So cute. She does beautiful work. I got your card in the mail. I love it!!!!
Hey Denise! Your new addition is beautiful. We are expecting our first in September!
Jen
We got the birth announcement, Hunter is beautiful!
Post a Comment