Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not much happening yet...

I had a Dr.s appointment today, and found out that I am only dilated to 1 cm, which really means there is not any progress towards delivering this boy anytime soon. I was hoping for a bit more, but I am only 36 weeks, I still have a while to go. I was induced with my first two at 39 weeks, and it looks like we will stick to that plan the third time around. Soooo.... we are looking forward to March 19th if all looks well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Not much longer. Should we fit in another outing before then?!!!!
I can't wait to see this next little guy. You are beautiful and your family is beautiful!!!
Love ya!!!

Alicia said...

Hey cute blog I love being able to hear about what is going on with you guys!! Check out our blog at thekinnefamily.blogspot.com

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you with baby #3! Now I can keep tabs on you with the blog.

Jess said...

Your blog is so cute! The next couple of weeks will go by so quickly. Let me know how it goes with #3! Bran and I will have our third in 12 weeks. I'm nervous!!

k8 said...

denise! how random that i found some photos of you from college today and then you show up on mary's blog comments...your kids are so so so cute : )